«

»

Aug 01

WISO – West Indian Student Organization

WISO serves as a support to students of West Indian decent and strives to promote awareness of West Indian culture through programs and events on campus. WISO also works with other West Indian Organizations on other campuses to keep abreast of information that affects the West Indian community as well as alongside other minority organizations on campus in being the voice of minority students.

Tags: , ,

7 comments

Skip to comment form

1. Angel

Would like more information about the club?

1. Colleen Dallavalle

Hi Angel,
      For more information about WISO, please contact Stephanie Mathelier (stephanie.mathelier@student.shu.edu).

They will also have a table at the Involvement Fair on Sept 6th from 12-4pm on the University Green! Come out and check out all of the clubs/orgs at SHU!
      -Colleen

2. Chauncy Bennett

Hello,

My name is Chauncy Bennett. I’m the Group Audience Coordinator here at “The Steve Wilkos Show”. I would love to invite you and your group to come and be a part of our live studio audience here in Stamford, CT. This trip is completely FREE!!!!! We provide lunch or dinner and round-trip transportation for any group of 25 people or more. We have cool giveaways for any group that stays for two shows. Come join us for a day of excitement and fun. Remember that it’s never too early to reserve a tape date for you group. For information on show dates and times please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

P.S. Tuesday is our combo day. See Jerry Springer and The Steve Wilkos Show on the same day. If you’re interested in seeing both shows please contact me.

Mrs. Chauncy Bennett
    Stamford Media Center & Productions LLC.
    NBCUniversal
    Production Coordinator
    203-564-8476 phone
    chauncy.bennett@nbcuni.com

3. Latoya Worrell

Can you give me info on the club

1. Latoya,

Please reach out to Samantha Hill who can provide you with more information about the West Indian Student Organization.
      Samantha.Hill@student.shu.edu

Take care

4. Nikolai

Where can I find more info on this organization?

1. Nikolai,

Samantha.Hill@student.shu.edu

Take care

Comments have been disabled.