«

»

Aug 01

Silent Praise Dance Ministry

Silent Praise is a dance ministry that follows after the Bible verse Romans 12:1- “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” Silent Praise ministers by means of dance, drama and outreach. Through our efforts in outreach, Silent Praise will aid in fostering a strong Christian community at Seton Hall and the communities beyond. Silent Praise seeks to work jointly with other clubs and organizations to reach many different sectors in order to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

4 comments

Skip to comment form

1. Tikida Adams

Hi Scott!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I know this message is long over due, but our ministry was going through allot of changes and a year of training for 2012-2013 new-e-board when this message was sent.

I am glad I was able to see this message and I will definitely forward along this message to Silent Praise Dance Ministries and the other Christian Ministries on campus.

Our direct email is shusilentpraisedanceministry@gmail.com
    And you can find us on facebook too!

Our current eboard
    is Tracy Medrano (president) tracy.medrano@student.shu.edu
    T’shayla Thorpe (secretary) (tshayla.thrope@student.shu.edu
    and MYself Tikida Adams (treasurer) tikida.adams@student.shu.edu

Please feel free to contact any or allow of us for future engagements ..
    We look forward to hearing from you!

God Bless
    Tikida

2. Nina Johnson

Hi!!
    My name is Nina. I’m the Vice-President of Activities for Voices of Praise Gospel Choir at Saint Peter’s College (soon to be University). I am sending this message to you all early so I am able to get into contact with you guys so we are able to fellowship together throughout the year. Voices of Praise and their e-board is praying, trusting, and believing that God has wonderful things in store for us and would love for you to part take of the blessings He has for us. Again I am just sending this message so I can get the appropriate contact information so we can enjoy the presence of the Lord together.

God bless you guys hope to hear from you :-)
    Nina from VOP

1. Tikida Adams

Hi Nina,

I am so happy you reached out to Silent Praise Dance Ministry! Yes, we would love together with you and your ministry!

And you can find us on facebook too!

Our current eboard

We look forward to hearing from you.

God Bless
      Tikida

3. Scott Davis

Hi. My name is Scott Davis. I serve as Program Director for the Greater Life Community Outreach Center- 272 Chancellor ave in Newark (across from Weequahic High). I am looking for some people who LOVE kids. We have a Kidz Bible club on Saturdays and would love to have you minister to the kids through Praise dance and/or a drama skit and/or sharing a testimony. Also, we have a Saturday academic enrichment program and I am looking for some volunteers to help mentor/tutor youth who come every Saturday. In addition, we are looking for some tutors for a homework club during the week. I would be happy to come to one of your meetings and share about these great opportunities. I look forward to your e-mails and/or phone calls at 973-923-2264 ext 3. God’s peace to you, scott

Comments have been disabled.