«

»

Aug 01

SHUNA – Seton Hall United Nations Association

The Seton Hall United Nations Association is a club for students interested in international affairs. The club travels to conferences at different colleges and universities to compete in a debate type setting in order to resolve various international issues and problems (both fictional and real). In the past our students have brought an end to the Mexican drug war, fought off Voldemort, and amended the IAEA’s treaty in regards to nuclear energy–at least in theory. The Seton Hall United Nations Association brings an extra awareness of international occurrences to campus and helps aid students in realizing that they have the potential to change the world.

Tags: , , , ,

6 comments

Skip to comment form

1. Colleen Dallavalle

Travis,
    If you are interested in this organization I would suggest you reach out to the president, Sean Zimmerman (sean.zimmerman@student.shu.edu) or the organization’s adviser, Dean Courtney Smith (courtney.smith@shu.edu) for more information.

Thanks

2. Bjorn Schwarzenbach

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bjorn and I am the Secretary for SHUNA this upcoming year. If you have any questions or are interested in joining our email list or membership roster, please don’t hesitate to contact me at bjorn.schwarzenbach@student.shu.edu or on Twitter @BSchwarzenbach. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you this year!

Bjorn Schwarzenbach

3. Sean Zimmerman

Hello, I am the President of SHUNA for the 2012-2013 year. If you are interested in joining the SHUNA team in the fall, we will be having a table at the Club Fair to sign-up for our mailing list. We accept students from any majors who are looking to expand their view of the international world.

1. Joel A. Valdez

Sean Zimmerman,

I am most interested in joining the SHUNA team in the Fall 2012 semester. My time at Seton Hall begins as a Whitehead School graduate student in August and I’m looking forward to it. I also possess extensive experience in public speaking and cross-examination debates that I’ve competed in for eight years. Thank you for posting the sign-up information.

Joel A. Valdez

4. Mike Duce

I am very interested in this, if there is any information that you could give me about it that would be greatly appreciated.

5. Travis

I am interested in becoming a member. Could you please provide information? Thank you.

Comments have been disabled.