«

»

Aug 01

Seton Hall International Programs (SHIP)

Seton Hall International Programs (SHIP) is founded on three principles. First, that studying abroad is a life-changing and enriching experience that makes us better students, friends, people, and global citizens. Second, that educational exchange increases cultural understanding between people of different backgrounds. Third, and most relevant to our university, that everyone and anyone can study abroad

Tags: , , , , , ,

1 comment

1. Chauncy Bennett

Hello,

My name is Chauncy Bennett. I’m the Group Audience Coordinator here at “The Steve Wilkos Show”. I would love to invite you and your group to come and be a part of our live studio audience here in Stamford, CT. This trip is completely FREE!!!!! We provide lunch or dinner and round-trip transportation for any group of 25 people or more. We have cool giveaways for any group that stays for two shows. Come join us for a day of excitement and fun. Remember that it’s never too early to reserve a tape date for you group. For information on show dates and times please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

P.S. Tuesday is our combo day. See Jerry Springer and The Steve Wilkos Show on the same day. If you’re interested in seeing both shows please contact me.

Mrs. Chauncy Bennett
    Stamford Media Center & Productions LLC.
    NBCUniversal
    Production Coordinator
    203-564-8476 phone
    chauncy.bennett@nbcuni.com

Comments have been disabled.