«

»

Aug 01

Mock Trial

Seton Hall Mock Trial is a competition-based activity wherein students participate in simulated courtroom trials. Students of various grade levels and majors act as both attorneys and witnesses on one or more Mock Trial teams.

Every year, Mock Trial members compete against other college teams at the invitational and regional levels for the chance to progress to even more challenging competitions. In April of 2010, students reached the highest level of competition, facing teams from around the country at the National Championship in Memphis.

Seton Hall Mock Trial offers students the opportunity to learn about the law and the United States judicial system, but also public speaking, acting, and team-building. In addition to the competitive aspect, Mock Trial members participate in on-campus activities and volunteering in order to remain active in the university community.

Tags: , , , , , ,

1 comment

1. Chauncy Bennett

Hello,

My name is Chauncy Bennett. I’m the Group Audience Coordinator here at “The Steve Wilkos Show”. I would love to invite you and your group to come and be a part of our live studio audience here in Stamford, CT. This trip is completely FREE!!!!! We provide lunch or dinner and round-trip transportation for any group of 25 people or more. We have cool giveaways for any group that stays for two shows. Come join us for a day of excitement and fun. Remember that it’s never too early to reserve a tape date for you group. For information on show dates and times please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

P.S. Tuesday is our combo day. See Jerry Springer and The Steve Wilkos Show on the same day. If you’re interested in seeing both shows please contact me.

Mrs. Chauncy Bennett
    Stamford Media Center & Productions LLC.
    NBCUniversal
    Production Coordinator
    203-564-8476 phone
    chauncy.bennett@nbcuni.com

Comments have been disabled.