«

»

Aug 01

Lusophone Students Association

LSA is a group for Luso students as well as any other students interested in learning about all Portuguese-speaking countries. Through our events, which include free music nights, free entertainment and free food, provide the SHU community with cultural knowledge and awareness about this vibrant, on-campus, ethnic group.

Tags: , , , ,

1 comment

1. Chauncy Bennett

Hello,

My name is Chauncy Bennett. I’m the Group Audience Coordinator here at “The Steve Wilkos Show”. I would love to invite you and your group to come and be a part of our live studio audience here in Stamford, CT. This trip is completely FREE!!!!! We provide lunch or dinner and round-trip transportation for any group of 25 people or more. We have cool giveaways for any group that stays for two shows. Come join us for a day of excitement and fun. Remember that it’s never too early to reserve a tape date for you group. For information on show dates and times please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

P.S. Tuesday is our combo day. See Jerry Springer and The Steve Wilkos Show on the same day. If you’re interested in seeing both shows please contact me.

Mrs. Chauncy Bennett
    Stamford Media Center & Productions LLC.
    NBCUniversal
    Production Coordinator
    203-564-8476 phone
    chauncy.bennett@nbcuni.com

Comments have been disabled.