«

»

Aug 01

Italian Student Union

The Italian Student Union is a cultural organization at Seton Hall University. The ISU believes in preserving and promoting Italian culture, language and traditions. We do this through a number of different events which vary from Italian Movie Nights, Lectures, Trips to the Opera, Annual Pasta Dinners, and even Italian Mass. We strongly encourage all students to join; you do not have to be Italian to be a part of our Seton Hall family. While educating students, the Italian Student Union enhances the experiences and traditions of Italian culture.

Tags: , , , , , ,

2 comments

1. Chauncy Bennett

Hello,

My name is Chauncy Bennett. I’m the Group Audience Coordinator here at “The Steve Wilkos Show”. I would love to invite you and your group to come and be a part of our live studio audience here in Stamford, CT. This trip is completely FREE!!!!! We provide lunch or dinner and round-trip transportation for any group of 25 people or more. We have cool giveaways for any group that stays for two shows. Come join us for a day of excitement and fun. Remember that it’s never too early to reserve a tape date for you group. For information on show dates and times please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

P.S. Tuesday is our combo day. See Jerry Springer and The Steve Wilkos Show on the same day. If you’re interested in seeing both shows please contact me.

Mrs. Chauncy Bennett
    Stamford Media Center & Productions LLC.
    NBCUniversal
    Production Coordinator
    203-564-8476 phone
    chauncy.bennett@nbcuni.com

2. Alexandra Dall

Good afternoon,

My name is Alexandra and I’m contacting you on behalf of the National Italian American Foundation. Every year, we hold a large scale convention weekend and black tie gala here in Washington on October 28-29. The convention includes entertainment, the Expo Italia trade show, and various conferences and speakers. On Saturday night, we have our annual Youth Gala, an event designed for young people ages 18-30. This year, the Youth Gala is an Event in Maschera (masks provided!) and will have a full dinner, drinks (21+), and a DJ.

I have included the link here (www.niaf.org/youthgala) regarding the gala schedule and information specifically about the Youth Gala. I would appreciate it if you could distribute this to your members. I am also happy to work with you on ticket pricing and packages if you or your members are interested in coming.

I am happy to answer any questions you or your members may have. Please do not hesitate to contact me!

Hope to see you in October!

Best,
    Alexandra

Comments have been disabled.