«

»

Aug 01

Black Student Union

Originally called the Black Student League, the Black Student Union (BSU) was founded in 1967. Its mission and purpose is to provide a foundation of unity among the Black students of Seton Hall through empowerment, education and cultural enlightenment. Since the beginning, BSU has also served to link the struggles of oppression both on campus and abroad through community outreach and upliftment. Today, the Black Student Union continues this mission and has emerged as one of the most political and powerful organizations on campus. BSU has chosent to focus on the theme of “Through Unity: Getting Involved in our Community” for the 2010-2011 Academic Year.

Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments

1. Chauncy Bennett

Hello,

My name is Chauncy Bennett. I’m the Group Audience Coordinator here at “The Steve Wilkos Show”. I would love to invite you and your group to come and be a part of our live studio audience here in Stamford, CT. This trip is completely FREE!!!!! We provide lunch or dinner and round-trip transportation for any group of 25 people or more. We have cool giveaways for any group that stays for two shows. Come join us for a day of excitement and fun. Remember that it’s never too early to reserve a tape date for you group. For information on show dates and times please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

P.S. Tuesday is our combo day. See Jerry Springer and The Steve Wilkos Show on the same day. If you’re interested in seeing both shows please contact me.

Mrs. Chauncy Bennett
    Stamford Media Center & Productions LLC.
    NBCUniversal
    Production Coordinator
    203-564-8476 phone
    chauncy.bennett@nbcuni.com

2. William Snowden

My name is William Snowden and I am the president of the Black Law Students Association at Seton Hall Law. I’m reaching out to obtain the e-mail information of the president of the Black Student Union. If you could provide that information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1. Hi William,

The President of the Black Student Union is Laquan Ford. You can contact Laquan at Laquan.Ford@student.shu.edu

Take care

Comments have been disabled.