The Office of Clinical Experience and Applied Research (OCEAR) is frequently notified about openings in districts and schools.
OCEAR posts the openings as a courtesy to the district/school and as opportunities for our teacher candidates and alumni. We are not endorsing the district or position.
The following job listings are available as of the list date, April 6, 2020. Please contact the district to confirm the position is still open and to gather information regarding the application process:
The Newark Board of Education will be holding three Virtual Educator Interview Days during the month of April. Register using the link below for one or all of the following dates:
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Thursday, April 23, 2020, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Saturday, April 25, 2020, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
The deadline to register is Friday, April 17, 2020, at 5:00 pm. Be sure to register today!
If candidates registered for the Newark BOE cancelled Spring Educator Job Fair, they will need to register again. Different information is required for this registration. Candidates who do not register will not be scheduled for an interview.
How to Prepare:
- Upload your most updated RESUME when registering. Principals will use this to select who they would like to interview. In addition, be prepared to share your resume virtually in the interview, as you will have the opportunity to upload and share this document through the interview platform.
- Be prepared with 1-2 questions you want to ask the principal or school representative.
- Know your availability for the next two weeks. Principals may invite candidates for virtual demo lessons or additional interviews.
***Please note that Newark BOE will be scheduling interviews based on the vacancies in their schools and may not be able to schedule all candidates. If you are scheduled, you will be contacted with further information regarding how to access the interview.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.