Clinical Competency Inventory (CCI) Training Video for Supervisor

If you attended the on-campus orientations or training sessions for Clinical Supervisors working with clinical interns, please take the quiz for the Clinical Competency Inventory.

If you were unable to attend the on-campus orientations or training, we ask that you view this training session on the Clinical Competency Inventory, the evaluation tool used to assess whether a clinical interns should be recommended by us for licensure. After viewing the training session, please complete the on-line quiz through the link below so we have a record that you have completed the training. (Important: hover your mouse over the embedded video below to see the controls for the video.  Once visible, you have the ability to open the video to full screen, pause, change volume levels, etc.)

Here you are able to access a PDF of the slides for the overview and training. You might find it helpful for taking notes or reviewing later in the semester: BlogsClinical Competency Inventory (CCI) Overview_V3-3_Fall2018

CCI Clinical Supervisor and Cooperating Teacher Assessment

This assessment is designed to be taken by Seton Hall University Clinical Supervisors and Cooperating Teachers after they have finished watching the Clinical Competency Inventory (CCI) Overview video training.  If you have any questions or difficulties with the video or assessment, please contact the Office of Clinical Experiences and Applied Research at 973-761-9179.

You must specify a text.
You must specify a text.

If you have any questions or problems with the videos or quizzes, please contact the Office of Clinical Experiences and Applied Research at 973-761-9347 or at cehsfieldoffice@shu.edu.

Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Clinical Competency Inventory (CCI) Training Video for Supervisor

1. Cheryl Celebre says:

I reviewed the question I answered incorrectly for clarification.

2. Maria Galloway says:

I reviewed the questions I answered incorrectly and retook the quiz.

3. Catherine De Marco says:

I reviewed the questions that I answered incorrectly and retook the quiz.

4. Gloria Castucci says:

I reviewed each item that I answered incorrectly and thought it through. Afterwards, I retook the quiz and did much better.