The Organizational Leadership Program is a flexible, workshop based program that aims to develop participants leadership skills as it pertains to their role in an organization (student or professional). The program is open to all students, regardless of campus involvement, and can be completed in as little as one semester and as long as two years.
Benefits of Participation:
- Develop essential leadership skills.
- Certificate of Completion
- Resume Builder
- Graduation Decoration
Registration (2014 – 2015):
To complete the program, all students must register and attend 6 workshops.
- Core Workshops
- Introduction to Organizational Leadership
- Stages of Group Development
- Focus on Yourself
- Values Identity & Decision Making
- Emotional Intelligence
- Facilitation Skills
- Professional Etiquette
- Running an Effective Meeting
- Goal Setting & Measuring Success